Nurse Azerbaijan - Jobs and Salary, How to find a job
What is the salary of - Nurse Azerbaijan?
How to find a job - Nurse Azerbaijan?
What are the typical job requirements for this occupation?
Nurse Azerbaijan - What are the typical requirements or qualifications in job postings?
The most common places to find a job are: Baku (capital city), Ganja, Sumqayit, Lankaran, Sirvan, Mingachevir
Salary for the job: Nurse Azerbaijan - USD 528
Average salary Azerbaijan - USD 322
Wages are paid in local currency: AZN (Azerbaijani manat)
The impact of the work experience on the salary:
Experienced (16+ years of experience): + 36%
Mid-Career (6-15 years of experience): + 17%
Entry-Level (1-5 years of experience): - 22%
Chart: (1) Salary - Nurse (2) Average salary - Azerbaijan
Chart: (1) Experienced (2) Medium experience (3) Partialy experience
Salary - Nurse: (1) Azerbaijan (2) Kazakhstan (3) Latvia
Salary - Azerbaijan: (1) Nurse (2) Emergency medical technician (3) Therapist
Retirement plan: Yes
Health insurance: Yes
Internal and external training courses: Generally no
Career development plan for the employees: Very common
Typical job requirements
Education level: High school
IT literate: Not necessary
Probation period: Yes
Official language: Azerbaijani
Knowledge of foreign languages: Necessary
Driver's licence: Not necessary
Work experience: Impact on the salary - Medium
Full Time Job
Part Time Job
Industry: healthcare jobs
Working time and paid leave
Working week: Monday - Friday
Working hours per week: 40
Overtime working hours: Yes
Paid vacation days: 21 (The contract may be different)
Paid public holidays: 19
Lunch break: Yes
Lunch break duration: 30 minutes
Flexible working hours: No
Unemployment rate Azerbaijan - 6.0%
Retirement age Azerbaijan - 62-65
Companies in Azerbaijan, with the highest published employment and wages for this occupation - nurse, are private and public hospitals.
Pros of being a nurse:
1. High job satisfaction: Nurses often report a strong sense of personal accomplishment and satisfaction from helping others and making a difference in their patients’ lives.
2. Job security: Nursing is one of the most secure professions, as there is a high demand for nurses and the job market is expected to continue to grow.
3. Flexible hours: Nurses can choose to work in a variety of settings, from hospitals and clinics to schools or home health care. This offers job flexibility and allows nurses to work the hours that best suit them.
4. Variety of roles: Nurses can specialize in a number of areas and take on a variety of roles, from patient care to teaching or research.
5. Competitive salary: Nursing is one of the most highly paid healthcare professions, with the potential for excellent salary and benefits.
Check out salaries for other occupations - Azerbaijan
→ Emergency medical technician
→ Laboratory Assistant
→ Dental assistant