Nurse Finland - Jobs and Salary, How to find a job
What is the salary of - Nurse Finland?
How to find a job - Nurse Finland?
What are the typical job requirements for this occupation?
Nurse Finland - What are the typical requirements or qualifications in job postings?
The most common places to find a job are: Helsinki (capital city), Espoo, Tampere, Vantaa, Turku, Oulu, Lahti
Salary for the job: Nurse Finland - USD 4471
Average salary Finland - USD 2726
Wages are paid in local currency: EUR (Euros)
The impact of the work experience on the salary:
Experienced (16+ years of experience): + 36%
Mid-Career (6-15 years of experience): + 17%
Entry-Level (1-5 years of experience): - 22%
Chart: (1) Salary - Nurse (2) Average salary - Finland
Chart: (1) Experienced (2) Medium experience (3) Partialy experience
Salary - Nurse: (1) Finland (2) Monaco (3) Switzerland
Salary - Finland: (1) Nurse (2) Emergency medical technician (3) Therapist
Retirement plan: Yes
Health insurance: Yes
Internal and external training courses: Generally no
Career development plan for the employees: Very common
Typical job requirements
Education level: High school
IT literate: Not necessary
Probation period: Yes
Official language: Finish, Swedish
Knowledge of foreign languages: Necessary
Driver's licence: Not necessary
Work experience: Impact on the salary - Medium
Full Time Job
Part Time Job
Industry: healthcare jobs
Working time and paid leave
Working week: Monday - Friday
Working hours per week: 38
Overtime working hours: Yes
Paid vacation days: 25 (The contract may be different)
Paid public holidays: 11
Lunch break: Yes
Lunch break duration: 30 minutes
Flexible working hours: No
Unemployment rate Finland - 8.4%
Retirement age Finland - 63.5-68
Companies in Finland, with the highest published employment and wages for this occupation - nurse, are private and public hospitals.
Pros of being a nurse:
1. Rewarding career: Being a nurse provides immense satisfaction as you get to help people in need.
2. Job security: Nursing is an in-demand field with plenty of job opportunities that are projected to grow in the future.
3. Flexible hours: Nurses are able to work flexible hours, including night and weekend shifts, depending on their specialty and the type of facility in which they work.
4. Variety of roles: Nurses can choose to specialize in different fields, such as pediatrics, geriatrics, mental health, and more.
5. Continuing education: Nurses have access to a wide range of continuing education and professional development opportunities.
6. Good salary: Nurses typically earn a good salary with potential for growth.
Check out salaries for other occupations - Finland
→ Emergency medical technician
→ Laboratory Assistant
→ Dental assistant